2010年1月10日 星期日

1/10 全家,板橋、桃園尋寶行

Geocaching 非官方中文討論區發現大家在討論一個新藏的寶藏,有一個 Geocoin 還未登記喔。很高興的就開始了今天的尋寶行!

THE LIN FAMILY MANSION AND GARDEN
Yes, we had FTF.

I saw the hkw0704, cache owner shengping and some hunters discussed about the coordination of the cache on Taiwan GC site. As a matter of fact, I don't know how to translate the coordinate at all. But owner mentioned the cache is in a certain spot. This hint gave me a confidence to give it a try. So I discussed with my wife to hunt the cache next day.

I'm not sure if the cached had been found or not, but I saw no body on the spot. I had a feel we got good chance to get FTF. The traffic here is very busy. My two sons frequently crossed street, this made me very nervous. Fortunately, I was wearing a raincoat. This made feel comfortable. Because I looks just like a worker, I could concentrate on hunting cache. And, after 30 minutes of trying, my elder son found it, right at the spot, where his mother warning him not to go there. Because there are dog's droppings. Thanks to his disobey to his mother.

Just when we tried to put the cache back, my wife told me that she found BuBuChen and his wife are around. Sorry to him. I'm a step earlier.

Thanks to shengping, we took the unregistered geocoin with us, and also the Travel Space Shutter geocoin. I couldn't put the motogrrl Geocoin into it. So, let's go again, motogrrl.

Thanks to Cache Owner


Mt. DaDong
OMG, I forgot motogrrl in my motorbike.

This is our 2nd try of the cache. The first time, my younger son and I came in the dark. We need a flashlight to go downhill. This time, whole family were here and we were here in daylight. We are determined on finding the cache.

After taking 30 minutes hiking, we went up to the mountain. Surprisedly, we found there are cars parking on the top. I don't remember there are roads leading here. But now, there are blacktop road directly leaded here. And also there is a wood house, too.

After taking a picture on the mountain top, my two sons took my GPSr, urged to the cache. However, this cache is not an easy one. My elder son got off the road and ran into wood and weed without my pushing. Hr Hr, he really got some spirit in geocaching now. I followed my son, but we could not find anything. Fortune to us, we got eight eyes for search. By expanding the search range, yes, we found the cache.

The cache is surprisedly in good shape, very clean and neat. I finally found a good cache for motogrrl Geocoin. "My God!", I left motogrrl in my motorbike. No, No, No! I could not go downhill to take her. So, I could only take and leave no thing. Motorgrrl, let's go again.

Thanks to hkw0704


A New Wooden House


TYPS11: Ching-Shi Park
Are we spelled?!

Oh, no. This is my 5th continuous DNF on TYPS serial. Right after I told the cache owner edgehung, that his caches are very easy to find, and then I could not find any TSPS cache, anymore. Like a curse, I found no sight of cache at all.
Even though, We are determined. But only we found are some needles and container of normal salines. Guess some body drugged around. OMG, just beside library in the park.

OK, this time, I need a hint from owner. AKA, I took a photo in the entrance. Edge, please give me a detail map of the cache!

Detail Hint, Please!


TYPS25: Min-Tzu Park
Yes, the TYPS curse is broken.

I told to my wife, if we could not find the cache, we should go home. I lost interest to TYPS, since I could not find any. There are food market around the park. We decided to eat some first. In the eating, we began to look for the cache. As usual, no sight at all. I used to ignore muggles curiosity, concentrated on searching the cache. However, no progress at all. My elder son lost interest first. He went to play slide, instead. My wife and I kept searching on it. I felt no hope.

But, suddenly, I noticed a familiar object. OMG, my good luck. The spell is broken!

The Broken of TYPS Spell


TYPS26: Da-Nan Park
Could coordination be correct?
It just looks like Fu-Fong Park, the GPSr leaded me to road in front of electric box. Carefully look at the these boxes. I felt no sight. Oh, no, not again.

In the searching of the cache, a man came and asked us what we are looking for. I told him what geocache is. He felt kind of interested, so he decided to help us to look for it. But 5 minutes after, he asked us, "is this a practical joke?" Oh, yes, this is exactly what I felt, right now.

Edge, one more hint, please!

One More Detail Hint, Please!

0 意見: