2011年5月14日 星期六

5/14 全家,花蓮尋寶 Day 1

既已到了太魯閣,不在花蓮好好的尋寶一下,就太對不起租車行老闆了。於是乎...




Taroko Gorge
Thanks Tika, This is my #300 found.

After we came down from the GC "Road on the sky", we found that we still have time for this cache before bus's arrival. BT and I go to this cache by walking to it, and found the cache after bit of investigating on the hint.

Thanks Tika, for those caches on the east coast. We enjoy it very much.

Log


With BT's A-Len


What's this?



Taroko Gorge Marathon
After we came out of GC "Taroko Gorge", we visited this one.

The last time we came here, is that our family have a 4-day biking journey from Taidon city to Taroko. We came this station to ship our bikes and came back to Taipei. This is a place with memory.

The hint is very clear, I got into the ladder, search quite some time. However, I could not find it. I could only give up.

Thanks for cookeihuang, for leading us here.


Longjian power plant
Don't worry, we just found ourself stupid.

We drived quite a distance to this cache. But just when we are near the GZ. We found that this place need to apply a entrance allowance. I asked it for the police man, he just repeated told me that the quota of the day is already full, and I need to back here next time earlier. No other way, I could only turn back.

Thanks hkw0704, maybe next time I will be here from another direction.


Rueigang highway - Beginning
FTF? Unbelievable!

We came to this cache after GC "Road on the sky". This road is very quiet and peaceful. There are very few cars along the way. But I kept wondering that why the owner drray know a such small road (highway?) here. This road passes through the Coast Mountain, it's kind of small. But very suitable for biking.

Thanks drray, for the hiking. You forgot to make a "End" to this serial. I plan to complete your hiding. Please wait a moment.

Log


East Coast



Rueigang highway - Scenery
Another FTF? Wonderful!

Thank drray, you should put more on this road. Let me put an "End" for you.

Log


Scenery 1


Scenery 2



Boating
Well, I have to confess that we didn't have the rafting trip.

In stead of having the rafting trip, we call a phone to Visitor Center about the answer, and we got it. So we want directly to the 2nd stage. One of bridge is under construction, but fortunately, the cache is still here.

Thanks hkw0704, we have rafting trip 4 years ago, not very long after your hiding. Thanks for reminding our good time.

The Cache & The Log


The TB



Ruisui Pasture
When we arrived here, the day is going to be dark. We decided to have a dinner here. However, there is not. It's OK, because we enjoyed a nice ice cream, too.

The cache is hidden well, I think may be the owner of the pasture know the cache, and help BuBu to hiding more secret.

Thanks BuBu for bring us here. The last time we were here is 4 years ago. Really a quite place.

Log


A Cow

0 意見: