2010年7月4日 星期日

7/4 全家,剪刀石山 Geocache

第二次拜訪剪刀石山,這次已經做好準備,另外加上 todofang 兄的幫忙,雖然還是沒能找到 stage-1 的寶盒,還是愉快的一天。


Rock Paper Scissors
This cache is really a tough one.

I highly suspected the stage-1 is gone. Could some good hunters who have found stage-1 before revisit it again? Thanks a lots. And since owner declared all three caches must be found in order to log a found. So I could only log a DNF, now.

We spent almost 2 hours on the mountain top in the middle of the noon. And Taipei city was being through his hottest days after weeks of raining. We searched almost every rocks and we got ourself into some big caves, still we could not find any. When we took a rest in a cave for lunch. It is so hot that I could even felt the sun beam of the sun under stones. We almost felt like sunstroke. I decided to call for a help. And thanks to todofang, not only a description is given, but he also gave us coordinations of next 2 stages.

So after recovered under the mountain with plenty of water and juice, we have our journey to stage-2. I have been here for another cache before, I didn't know there is a cache nearby. It's the same, time spent for nothing. We decided to try stage-3. And finally, our luck is back. We found the cache very quickly. Surprisedly, even bag is torn, the cache is in a very good condition. We don't even need to clean it up. Those TBs, Sakura and Dragonfly, which have been long lived in the cache, came with me now. The Italian boy and Chinese girl now have their new home. I guessed they will have their long stay for quite a while.

Encouraged by stage-3, we revisited stage-2. Two pairs of clamps were left near GZ, which I suspected were left by cache owners. And I used one of them, to clamp the cache out of his long lived hole. Nice, the cache is also in his good condition. When we logged the log sheet, I took a peek to my iPhone. It is 17:50 already.

A nice day for a nice cache. Thanks to jerry & kimi. Help is need, for the owner and every visited hunter to confirm the stage1's survival. Thanks every one.

Cache of Stage 3


Cache of Stage 2


Nice Clamps

0 意見: