2010年5月29日 星期六

5/30 三探 Soya兄的汐止瀑布寶

上次帶著兩兄弟,任務失敗。這次就拜出女王王牌。呵呵,KO 啦。
呵呵,其實,還有 Soya兄的提示啦。 :-P


Jiadong waterfall
A beautiful waterfall in rain.

The day is raining again. OMG, why Taipei is always raining? When I passed the gate of Fuchi Villa, I told to the guard that we want to visit the waterfall. I was wondering at the time, what if he said "No". What should I do? Where I wanted to go to is a public place, every one could visit it. Why could a private Villa setup a gateway, and asked every body to grant permission from them to visit the waterfall. The waterfall is real a beautiful place. But the gateway made me felt like it's belonged to the Fuchi Villa. This made me feel bad.

Even it was raining, I was surprised by finding there were still muggles visiting the fall. They had pizzas and drinks with them and sitting inside a bower, watching on raining mountain view. Wow, nice! This really made me feel hungry. And because of the rain. The waterfall is full of water, kind of difficult to pass through. But the waterfall look even more beautiful.

Because of cookiehuang's log, we took a log book and some zipped bag with us. After drying every thing and the container, we put a new log book in it. And replace cookiehuang's bag with two zipped bag. It should be OK this time. Thanks for Soya, or I could not find the cache.

A New Log Book


The Waterfall


Sioufong waterfall
3rd visit and thanks to Soya, we finally found it.

The path to the waterfall looks beautiful in rain and mist. My iPhone was also in mist because of rainy day. Lucky me, it could still function OK.

There is no one on the trail. Guess this is not easy trail in a rainy day. My wife and I had a very quiet and enjoying walk along the trail. When we arrived the waterfall, we both are moved by the fall.

The log is moldy. We add a bag to the log before putting it into the cache. Guess Sijhih city is really a humid city. Thanks for the Soya for the cache. Look forward your other waterfall serial.

The Cache


The Waterfall in Mist

0 意見: