2011年3月6日 星期日

3/6 台中同學會 Geocaching

同學們,好久不見!


Taichung Civic Square
Good morning, Geocache! Greeting to Taron-san.

Good Morning!



Shooting for Treasure!
Didn't saw the log and archived message, we spent plenty of time of climbing and searching on the tree top. It is just kind of high and kind too long, a muggle came to ask me if I tried to get a squirrel and finding their nest. I told him that I was just doing it for fun. He told me: "You must enjoy climbing tree when you are a child."

Thanks Wynando, I do believe that I'm a good tree climber.


Taiwan High Speed Rail Taichung Station
This cache is so unbelievable that I don't believe that we actually found it. Have anyone said that it feel so satisfied to hold it in hands.

Thanks macurlew, it's so nice to have your cache after we came back from Kinmen.

Niece Hidden



Rainbow Village
Unbelievable quantify of muggles, we could only give up.

Thanks wynando, but I think the hint could be more specific, because there are so many cats.


Ruins in a field
Yes, the place have be burned. So we came to GZ very easily. I found the cache, not my wife, just because I dared to ...

Thanks wynando, I cannot help to think why do you know a place like this?

Cache



Taichung View
Wow, this is such an old cache. It's my honor to visit it. Just owner is not player geocache anymore, but definitely worthy to maintain it to keep it longer.

Thanks Matsokuwier for such an old cache.

The Log


We met dog friends.



Taichung Metropolitan Park #2
We found no place to park our car, so I drop my family to hunt the cache. After waiting for some time, I decided to park my car to a charged park. But just after I finished my park, and walked half way to the GZ. I found my wife has found the cache and returning to me.

Thanks weiju, there are just so much muggle to the park.

Cache and Log



Providence University
Searched outside and inside the school, we tried not to give up. However, a school police walk to us, we could only walked away.

Thanks foreveryoung123, the school is so quiet, we like it. But the cache really confused us very much. I will study it and revisit it again.


Bicycle romantic feeling
Taking quite some time, we could not find it. The GPSr lead us up hill into the wood. But, according to hint, we knew where the cache should be. And then I took my iPhone to take some shoots, bingo, we found it. However, it's kind of difficult to reach, I peek around, there are some tools, But I was afraid that it may drop if I failed on doing it. So I decided to take a picture instead of logging in it.

After asking owner weiju, he told me not to post the picture, so I will keep it in secret. Thanks weiju for permission to log a found.


Naked Tree
The is not so obvious, but we found it. Good morning, wynando. Thanks for the cache.

Log



Super Mario Brothers
The is not so easy, but we found it. Thanks wynando, another wonderful cache. BTW, I'm also very good to super Mario 2!

Log

0 意見: