2009年12月27日 星期日

12/27 全家,桃園挑戰 FTF

挑戰桃園 edgehung 的 TYPS 的 FTF,結果槓龜! XD

TYPS08: Fu-Feng Park
Lots of people didn't find it and so are we.

When we took the road to the cache from home, we are full of confidence. Lots of hunters could not find the cache before us. But we will, at least it is what I thought before heading. Unfortunately, we also could not fine the cache. After half hour of searching, I called edgehung for help. Nice for him, he insisted not to provide any hint. What a honor person he is. XD

Continuous seeking for another half hour, we still could not find it. I began to suspect accuracy of edgehung's GPS device.

My GPS Point Me to a "Bastard"


TYPS10: Tao-Ying Park
What's wrong? We could not find the cache, neither.

This should be an easy one. It looks like every body found the cache without any difficulty. But we couldn't. Is it during the day is dark, so the sight is no good? Or the sky is too cloudy influence correctness of my GPS?

I began to suspect the accuracy of my GPS device.

the Park


TYPS12: Jian-Shing Park
This is the 3rd DNF today.

My god, I really lost confidence to my GPS. Since, it led me to a ground, which I really could not see how to hide a cache in such a place. Carefully looking at the fence, I think I need to find a found cache to make sure my GPS is OK.

In the Jian-Shing Park


TYPS04: Yang-Ming Park
Calibrate my GPS with a previous found GC. The result looks good, my Edge705 is functional OK.

Cache in 2M.


TYPS20: Jie-Shou Park
Oh my god, today is really not my day. We found no cache at all.

By the time, we arrived the park. The sky is dark, and rain began to drop. We took on rain coat to search the cache. After 10 minutes of search, we felt no mood. Well, time to go home, now. This is the result of challenging FTF of edgehung's caches. I wish some hunters could find the cache.

In the way home, the rain was big and wind was strong. My son kept falling into sleep. I need to stop by road, make him taking some walks and few jumps to wake him up, so I could keep going. I kept thinking that maybe it's time to buy a car. :)

DNF, Seek a place from rain

0 意見: