2010年1月8日 星期五

1/8 敦安公園

呵呵,在台北寒流又下雨的日子,總算有點進展了。

Sightseer's Catch
Wearing a raincoat, searching in cold cold rain.

The Northern Hemisphere is currently under cold climate. Taipei city here is also very cold and rainy. On my way to work, I took a short turn to stop by the park where the cache located. I'm a little surprised, even the weather is so cold and rainy, there are few people talking in the park. Wearing a light, shiny blue raincoat and searching in the cold cold rain, I'm not sure if I am too much eye-catching or not. However, I still needed going to work. This feeling is ignored.

Thanks to correctness of the GPS coordination, the cache was found within 10 minutes. I almost worked on time.
The cache is a little too small for me to put any Geocoin, so I took and leave nothing.

Search in the Cold Cold Rain

0 意見: