2010年1月14日 星期四

1/11~14 上班路上尋寶

Over the rainbow
2nd try and found it.

The previous one, we had whole family(four people) searching both on the bridge and under the bridge. None is found. This time, I went here along by myself but prepared. Hr Hr. Since Haima logged that a pair of chopsticks are used. so I got a clamp and a flashlight with me.
The weather is very good, although it is also very cold. This is far more better than my previous two GC hunting (it was so cold and rainy). A group of younger students are driving bicycles, gathering and having lots laughter. I felt myself very strange beside them, that I'm wearing a raincoat and searching on the ground.
Not much time, the cache is located. But as Haima said, I couldn't got it out. The cache is very firm, I felt like clamp on rock. However, after I tried another way. It became very easy to be got the cache off.

The Rainbow


The Cache with My GeoTools


Taipei City Hall
Another cache found on my way to work.

My wife asked, "Why are all these cached on the way to your work place?",
"All roads lead to Rome.", said I.
I tried to put Space Shuttle Geocoin into it. However, there are coins on the way. So I took all coins for the Geocoin could be left in the cache.
TFTC!

The Cache and The Geocoin


Taipei 101
Yes, found again in my way to work. :)

Follow Eric and his son, I found the cache, too.
TFTC!

The Cache

0 意見: