2010年1月30日 星期六

1/30 仙跡岩、老泉溪、獅頭山、大笨山 GC

The rock of celestial's footstep
Nice Hide

Again, our family showed useful of human resource in searching cache. The father dispatched responsibility area well. The whole family searched the cache in 3D. And after 30 minutes, it is found.

We were very lucky. Today, we had very good weather condition. And timing was very correct. Even it was Saturday, but we were here at mid-noon, so very few people around. We could find and hide without muggles interruption.
We moved the crystal rock to next cache. Thanks for hkw0704.

The Cache


We Also Found The Footstep



LaoQuan Gate
Yes, we found it almost in a minute.

Even we have bicycle passing here few times, but we have never been here with motorbike. The road leading here made me feeling like driving in a super motorbike way.
I used iPhone to video possible hiding location. Bur just before I were going to do so. It is found.

Nice cache, I highly suspect hkw0704 is Virgo. All his caches are so clean & clear.

The Cache


The Family in Uniform



Lion Head Mt.
What does inactive mean?

We came there and found that the cache is in "inactive" mode. What does it mean? The GPS location also lead me to a dangerous location. So after we enjoy the view on the mountain top. We didn't search at all and gave up.

Thanks, we really like the view!


Dragon Boat Kayaking
The night view is so wonderful.

We came here, it was going to be dark. The Bitan two bridges are both shining in colorful lights. Very very beautiful! Since it was dark, my son searched with flashlight. This is his favor part of the game. He enjoy it very much.

After my son hand me the cache, at the time I took it from a bag, a large spider jumped out unexpectedly. OMG, I almost have my heart jumping off my mouth.
TFTC!

The Cache


Beautiful Bitan Two Bridges

0 意見: