2010年2月4日 星期四

2/4 獅頭山 Geocaching

Lion Head Mt.
Hurry Up

I were supposed to look my children for reading. But after a whole day watching, I felt so tired and anxious. I should take some walk outdoors. Yes, why not Mt. Lion Head? So I dumped my kids and asked them to wait at home. I biked fast and ran up to the mountain hill. And I only took 9 minutes from trail entrance to the top.

Next, searching is a big question. I'm not sure which coordination is correct. When I were searching, an old couple of muggles asked me what I'm looking for. I explained to them what geocache is, and what the cache looks like. The wife muggle seem interested, so she also looked for the yard, and suggested me to search another place. However, nothing were found. And luckily, after they gone, I found the cache.

I should have found it last time. I were misleading by the "inactive". The cache is there and condition is good. The attribute could be changed. TFTC.

The Cache with The Log


The TB with my child's working airplane

0 意見: