2010年2月13日 星期六

2/13 全家,新竹 Geocaching

農曆春節前的除夕,
沿著西濱快速道路返鄉,就順便打寶吧。

Jin-Shan Street
This is a training cache.

Edgehung has setup this cache for training his colleague, but I believed this one is kind of difficult. Especially if his colleague uses a PDA-like GPSr. I took several minutes to get the ground zero. And once it is found, the cache appear automatically.

TFTC!

The Log



NCTU Hello Kitty
Empty campus

It is a rainy day before Chinese New Year. We went here, NCTU for the cache. The guard of the school asked me why I came here. At the time, I didn't expect his query. Without think carefully, I told him I'm going to visit someone in campus. What an awful lie! Who could I visit in New Year's Eve. Nearly everybody in campus is home. He saw the weakness of my statement. He asked further that who I were looking for? I could only tell him I just lie. OMG. Fortunately, he let me in at last.

The cache is very easy to find. We enjoy a peaceful and people-less campus.
TFTC!

The Cache



National Hsinchu University of Education
The GPS is floating in this campus

There were no body in this campus. My wife and I looks just strange in the place, especially it was rainy, currently. I wished I could find the cache as soon as possible, because the guard looks suspicious at us. However, the GPS just floated around. Finally, the hint works, we found it.

TFTC!

The Log



BLUE: the End of the Road
Searching in rainy and windy coast

We dug almost every inch of land in ground zero. Nothing is found. After 30 minutes of searching, my wife and I felt exhausted of searching in rainy and windy coast. At last, I called for hint to cache owner. And it turned out the cache is lost. XD

TFTC, anyway!

The Windmill

0 意見: