2010年2月20日 星期六

2/20 全家,內湖科學園區、剪刀石山 Geocaching

好久沒有拜訪剪刀石山了,
趁台北天氣稍稍轉好,上山拜訪順便尋寶!

Cattle leaves, Tiger comes
Weather finally became a bit of better

Near the end of Chinese New Year holiday, weather of Taipei city finally became a bit of better. And How could we skip a non-rainy day? We went this cache, because we plan to hunt "Rock Paper Scissors". It's very seldom to see such emptiness of Neihu technology park.

I used to work near the cache location. And my current working spot is also not far away. After this cache is hunted, I almost left no cache which I could visit on my way to work. Now I should concentrate more on working, and have no excuse to hunt when drive to work. My wife should be very happy of this found.

Thanks BuBuChen for the cache. Sakura is very beautiful right now.

The Log


Sakura on Season



Rock Paper Scissors
A place long time not here

I have been scissors rock mountain for countless times. At the time, I worked in Ulead, I usually took a hike in early morning. And then I took a shower before working in company. Now, the mountain is quite different from it used to be. There are ropes besides cliff, now. This reduce the fun of climbing so much. Also the old Sword-Talk pavilion is gone, replaced with a two-floors building. Those old photographs are all gone and the old man of pavilion is also not seen.

We searched almost a hour for nothing. Maybe next time. Thanks jerry for the cache.

The Log Book of Scissors Rock


On The Scissors Rock

0 意見: