2010年2月6日 星期六

2/6 小南港山 Geocaching

家裡待久了,便與老婆出外散心一下!

Weigh anchor
2nd search and still not found.

This is my 2nd search to the cache. The previous one was really in hurry. I were in the way to working place and I only got 10 minutes to hunt. This time, my wife and I had plenty of time to search the cache. The coordination is correct, however, nothing is found.

May cache owner or some nice hunters to take a check if the cache is still there?


Xiao Nan Gang Shan
Good night view and pouring rain

We came here around evening. In the beginning, there were still plenty of time before sun goes down. However, two muggles stayed at the cache location, and had no sign of leaving. So instead of waiting, my wife and I decided visit the top of the mountain. Well, This was not in our plan. We only planed to visit the cache. After, we returned from mountain top. The sky is already dark. We took out must-have Geotools, flashlight, for searching. And fortune of us, not only we found the cache, we also saw fireworks in Nankang direction. It's very beautiful. And after we found the cache, it began raining cats and dogs.

The cache is hided very cleverly. On only have we searched in 3D, we searched in omnidirection.
TFTC!

The Cache


Xiao Nan Gang Shan

0 意見: