2010年2月7日 星期日

2/7 全家,東豐綠廊單車行、葫蘆墩 Geocaching

新光 La Santé 單車社『東豐綠廊』的活動,
經過豐原就順道打了一個寶。

HuLuDun Park
Search with jogging.

We had a tour to DonFeng Green Bicycle Way, today. At the time we went back to Taipei, we had a stop at FengYuan night market for dinner. The bus will pick us up 75 minutes later. And I got two mission, one is buying Rose Pie, and the other is the cache.

I hesitated on visiting the cache. The cache is 1.1 km away, my two sons and I could only get there by walking. Also the cache is a multi cache. I didn't have any confidence on finding a traditional cache in such a limit of time, not even to mention a multi cache. After, I asked what my sons thought, we decided to take it a shot.

After we went to the location of the cache, then I knew the Chinese name of the cache. Quite a interesting name.
It is a beautiful riverbank part. However, we didn't have time for viewing scenery. As soon as it is located, my family began to search. And amazingly, the first and the final cache are both found by my second son. He is currently 3rd grade at element school. And he had never found any cache in all our family hunting. This is his first time. All of us didn't believe this is true. :)

The GPS coordination is very precise. And the cache is also in a good condition. Fangyi kept and wrapped it cover by cover. It's most well protected and maintained cache I ever saw. However, mud is unescapable. We all went to river side to clean our hands. I could hardly remember when the last time is, I washed my hand in river.

And best of all, we also bought us Rose Pies. Mission Complete. TFTC!

The Cache


"Wait, location is not there!"

0 意見: